For Pearl:

I once attended a conference on allergies given by Dr. Brown. She mentionned
that when a baby has had a allergic response to a certain molecule, this
baby's bowels become extremely fragile and permeable to a point that he
would react to many other allergens (I think she mentionned for about three
to four weeks following the incident). She suggested having mother
breastfeed and watch her diet carefully to eliminate all possible allergens,
or using Hypoallergenic ABM even though they are never garanteed to be
completly hypoallergenic!!!
Dany Gauthier IBCLC
Montreal, Canada
Tel: 514-923-3792