On Sat, 13 Jan 1996, Dave Verville wrote:

> At our monthly bee meeting, some one asked who was
> going to take over at Cornell University for Roger Morse now that
> he is retiring, (Sort of)
>      *-------------------------------------*
>      | Dave Verville  att!mvtowers!mvdfv   |
>      | Essex County Beekeepers Association |
>      | Vice President  Topsfield, MA  USA  |
        Rodgers replacement is Dr. Nick Calderone from Beltsville.>

  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  x                                                              x
  x    Vince & Carole Coppola                [log in to unmask]   x
  x    Coppola Apiaries,                     (716)965-2904       x
  x    10220 Bradigan Rd.                                        x
  x    Forestville, N.Y. 14062                                   x
  x                                                              x
  x    Western New York Beekeepers Association                   x