I don't understand the objection to bottle-feeding EBM so long as it's only done
occasionally to avoid training the baby to nipple-suck, and only done after 6-8
weeks to make sure mother and baby are both well established with BFing.  I
can see where a lot of pumping between nursings might increase mom's milk
production too much if she were doing something else with the milk, but if it's
all going to baby, won't supply-and-demand still work?

When I was the dad of a nursling, I was very jealous of feeding our son.  I
would
happily have taken over the nighttime feeding if my wife had been able to pump.

I'd really appreciate it if someone will enlighten me.  Feel free to just
e-mail me if
you think this won't  interest most lactnetters.

Much thanks.

Jonathan