For Marie Davis:  I can't imagine the panic resulting from a hard drive
crash!  I only know how much I have come to depend on this computer and my
access to Lactnet, and how frustrating it is when something doesn't work
right.  I hope yours is fixed soon.  In any case, I think the post you are
seeking was by Cindy Visness, e-mail: [log in to unmask]   on the Automatic
Digest of 24 to 25 Sep 1995 at 3:19 PM.  It described a Professor Roger
Short in Australia who had submitted a warning label for infant formula, as
well as a package insert detailing specific hazards for infants and
mothers.
Hope this helps.  I didn't save it on my computer, so can't forward it.
Anne Altshuler, RN, MS, IBCLC and LLL Leader in Madison, WI