I must second Kathleen's caution re driving safely. Someone else related
a near miss recently for a loved one. I just had a major scare this
evening. My daughter was driving to work and hit a Semi. She was trying
to pass and got cut off. Her small car went under the truck, and she was
told that had the car been a few inches over, she could have been
decapitated. Fortunately, she is home  in one piece at this hour (the
accident happened just this afternoon), but her mama is still shaking
from the news.  So, all of you who are traveling, please do be careful.

Ione