I just saw my message and was shocked to see a 12 step program for laziness.
This is a new computer for us and that was the first message I had tried
sending.  I recognized the laziness message as a joke we had shared around
the dinner table a couple nights ago with our 16 year old son.  I just
noticed this screen has a bar labeled signature, and he must have written
that as his signature without bothering to educate his mother about it!  I
hope I have figured out the solution.  Anyway, I apologize for the rather
bizarre "quiz" at the end of my post.
Kris Rogers, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Crystal Lake, Il