In our little town the local college has a computer lab and access for
students on the internet.  This might be a way for Judy to "rent time" on a
computer?  Anyone out there who knows the ins and outs of computer land?  I'd
be willing to write to Judy if I had an address.  Also how about some of us
sending her copies of discussions?  Come on guys surely theres a way around
this problem this is nothing compared to a baby who is  nipple confused!  I
KNOW THERE ARE LACTNET HUSBANDS OUT THERE WHO WOULD LOVE TO HELP!

Linda Rosetti RN, IBCLC
Clarkston, Wa.

If anyone has Judy's snail mail address I'll copy some stuff and send it to
her.