Hi!! Just joined lactnet this week and now i need info...this is a terrific
service!I'm looking for any research-based support for cup feeding of
neonates (including preemies). I've heard & seen it done (even done it) but
now I have a neonatologist demanding documented safety.  Anyone have
protocols or maybe criteria for use?  I beleive Georgetown U. cup feeds their
BF infants if they require sup/comp feeds, but I have no proof!! Any info or
nudges in the right direction would be welcomed.
Jennifer D. Hill
BSN,RNC,IBCLC  hospital-based LC in tidewater VA