Thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiries regarding yerba
buena. My system started having problems, and I did not receive these
posts until I was able to resubscribe and obtain them as digests; just
read them today! I've still got 200 messages to knock down in my box
before I catch up-- on top of system problems, my hard disk got corrupted
and we had to dump and reload it, a weekend chore. So, I'm up to last
Thursday and hope to catch up in the near future........ school started
today here, and I have all four children in full-time for the first time.
The silence was almost eerie.
-Lisa

Lisa A. Marasco, IBCLC                                /  [log in to unmask]
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant    /  [log in to unmask]