I'm not sure that spelling is any better..... but I have worked with one baby
- although (theoretically) it isn't supposed to interfere with feeding or
life, this mom called me for poor weight gain.  The poor babe was using up
all his calories just breathing - he could latch, but was having difficulty
at the breast simply because of the energy he expended in breathing.  Bottle
feeding wasn't much better.  Shortly after I saw him he ended up at
Children's and had surgery - he was much better, but the whole situation
became too stressful for the mom (he was number 4 child), and she eventually
quit bf.  He needed an NG tube for quite awhile as I recall, and she pumped
faithfully for a long time.  He never did go back to the breast well.  How is
the weight gain on these punkins?

Jan B.