Theophylline and chlorpromazine to elicit MER???? Heavens to mergatroyd!
As far as I know, theophylline is primarily an anti-asthmatic drug. I
know from personal experience with one child that it can really jazz a
kid up. It is chemically related to caffeine.
Chlorpromazine is a psychotropic drug given as a "sedative" to psychotics
and manic-depressives in the manic phase. This is something that you would
take to elicit MER? I don't think so (at least, I hope not!).
Sorry for this unprofessional response, but I got carried away.
Judy K. in Israel