I recently sent out a request regarding suggestions for breastfeeding videos
appropriate for a childbirth education class.  I forgot  the rules (sorry),
that is, no recommendations of specific products  on Lactnet.  Therefore,
before I stick my foot in my mouth any further - please address any responses
to my personal e-Mail address at:

I will take Kathleen's suggestion to review the video reviews in JHL, but I
was also hoping to get some specific recommendations from people who may be
presenting breastfeeding in a childbirth prep class as opposed to a
breastfeeding class.
Thanks,  Elaine webber