Adam Finkelstein insightfully writes:

> Has anyone had experience with varying lengths of the entrance tube?

YEs.  I currently have a full size colony (10 frames) on display in a
major art gallery.  THe tube is over thirty (30) feet long.

The tube is clear plexi of 3 inch diameter.

> I wonder if one meter is too long an entrance for a two frame observation
> hive (American Langstroth frame).

I would think not, IMHO.

--
------------oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo-------------
Phil Veldhuis           | If I must be a fool, as all those who reason