Hello Kathleen.  I'm  Jane and I am training to be a breastfeeding
counsellor  for the National Childbirth Trust in Letchworth,
Hertfordshire,England.
I am a full time mother to Cathryn (4) and Sarah (1 on the 28th and
still nursing). I am very interested in any research or anything
which will help my understanding of breastfeeding and related
problems . We are enthusiastic supporters of the Nestle boycott. Iam
hoping to qualify by the end of this year when i will be available to
support women thru home     and hospital visits and by telephone
counselling. Looking forward to being on Lactnet!

Jane Neesam
--
Garry Neesam                       Letchworth
                                   Hertfordshire