Well, I'll stick my neck out and talk about herbs...with reference to
increasing a milk supply, some mother's that I have worked with have used
fenugrek, either the tea or the capsule.   I have noticed the capsule
sometimes works beautifully, in combination with good emptying, of course.
 Mom take either 2 or 3 capsules three times a day.  Side effects I've
noticed is smelling like maple syrup,  (the moms) either their skin or urine.
 In two cases, diarrhea in the moms which subsided when the herb was d/c'ed
also occurred.

I am very interested in the use of herbs to increase a supply,
is anyone else using them??

Elisa