Greetings, Fellow LactNetters!

I've had some inquirys about latch assessment in hospital.  Who's using what?
How is it working?  Criticisms?  Compliments?  Suggestions?

The most recently documented technique I recall is the one outlined in JOGNN
about six to twelve months ago.  I have that one.  Is anybody using that in
a hospital or clinic setting?  In a practice?  What have been your results?

I'm doing a conference in Nebraska next weekend (Kathy A's old stomping
grounds!) and have been told to expect questions on latch assessment.  Any
experiences or suggestions would be welcome.

Cindy Smith
Editor, Breastfeeding Abstracts