Hi, Anne (and everyone else),
I was also at that seminar in Albuquerque. If my memory serves me
correctly, the bleeding & low m supply phenomena is called Sheehan's
syndrome. The mother didn't have any such complications, and also didn't
use ABM until after FTT occurred. But I must add that she is reluctant to
use the proper amount of diapers for cost purposes--she seems to limit
them to around 4 or so a day--and also she tries to limit MD visits
because of $$. Could be that there are things I haven't been told, that
I've missed, but I have tried to be thorough.
-Lisa

Lisa A. Marasco, IBCLC                                /  [log in to unmask]
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant    /  [log in to unmask]