Beth, Lactnet's first and foremost reason for existence is the sharing of
lactation information in an effort to make it easier for professionals to
support the breastfeeding families they work with.  I don't know if
attaching a CEU credit affiliation would have the effect you suggest, but in
any case, it doesn't seem a likely occurrence.  We can all bask in the
knowledge that we are sharing ideas and information with truly interested
people!! I for one am thoroughly enjoying Lactnet.

Kathleen
Co Owner.

>I think LactNet is professionally benefical and that to try to attach CEU
>or CME credit to participation may have certain negative effects, such as
>attracting participants whose primary interest is not engaging in the
>professional exhange of knowledge and support

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC
Williston, Vermont USA
To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer...*wink*