To anyone interested,
the people at [log in to unmask] are deciding on a name for
the beekeeping usenet group. This is only the first step in the group
creation. Once a name is decided on then the RFD (request for
discussion) will posted in various usenet groups. If anyone has any
suggestions as to where this should be posted, please e:mail me.
Currently I have these groups on the header:
rec.gardens,sci.agriculture,misc.rural,alt.sustainable.agriculture,bionet.general,rec.food.cooking,sci.bio,rec.pets,rec.food.veg, alt.beer.

 The names being discussed for the group are:
rec.beekeeping, rec.crafts.beekeeping, and sci.agriculture.beekeeping.
Any comments on these names please mail to me, I'll forward to the
group-advice people.

Adam