> But note that in order for a species to make it onto these two lists, a honey bee only had to have been photographed on a given nectar/pollen source.

Hey, thanks for the links! Those pages are a fabulous resource. I have a similar collection of pollen and nectar plants in my region but I don't have a honey bee in every one, like you do. By the way, you didn't say what the primary honey plant is in your region. Fireweed?

Peter L Borst
Ithaca, NY USA
Centrally Isolated