> >All I know is that my bees generally [last year was an exception] winter
> quite well on my formula and come through strong in the spring.

And how did your control group fare?
I'm not doubting a potential benefit from vitamin supplementation.  But the
only result that you can report from your "experiment" if it didn't include
a control group is that the addition of the vitamins did not cause your
colonies to die.

So the jury's still out on crazy; but "scientific" requires a control group.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA