When my bees were sprayed with fungicide in the Great Bee Massacre of
2014 I estimated the losses as follows:

Damaged brood (5 frames per hive at $20 per frame) = $100
Frames of contaminated almond honey and pollen (3 frames per hive at $20
per frame) = $60
Lost honey production from weakened hives immediately following
pollination (20 lbs at $3.50 per lb) = $70

Total loss per hive = $230

Loss estimate does not cover my driving and beekeeping time nor personal
health effects due to stress

Jeremy Rose
San Luis Obispo, CA