I don't know if ants and earwigs can get stuck to sticky boards, anybody
know?

I read that ants forage at higher temps, the highs were from 59 to 68 F,
lows from 39 to 32 F, hadn't had a hard freeze yet, no precip. Mild fall
weather. I hadn't noticed excessive ant activity, but that doesn't remove
the possibility.

The boards were placed under the bottom of the hives with no screens above
them, and no screened bottoms on the hives.

I'd love for this to be an error in calculation, but I'm certain the time
the stickies were under during treatment was longer than before treatment.