To all concerned,
I send below the message I have sent to everyone on the recent
announcements on my demise.

Good morning all.
I returned home last night to the news of my death. Like Alfred Nobel,
Marcus Garvey and Mark Twain my demise has been reported before the
event. Thank you all for the kind thoughts but as Twain said "The
reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

Clive.
P.S. I do not think I am expecting to pass away in the near future
despite the heavy work load on an ageing body. Watch this space.