What I had in mind when I wrote "typical" pertained more to the management/control of hive parasites and diseases in the operation rather than any specific type of treatment.  Yes, I realize substantial variation exists across the industry in terms of management practices and that is a very important point.  However, it would have been nearly impossible to detail all of the possible iterations of chemical treatments/concentrations/delivery methods/time schedules/sampling methodologies that are used across the industry (if I wanted to graduate on time, that is).