"If you look close  there is a name on one of the boxes  CA MN honey farms,
and a phone no. I think Jeff Anderson?"

Yes he's the "pesticides are killing my bees" poster boy with a history of lawsuits and media attention.

He caught the imagination of the Mpls newspaper this season who wrote a 4 part mostly fantasy piece. The one part about Marla was ok the rest was speculative bogeyman standard bees are dying screed.

http://www.startribune.com/local/264929101.html