Jayson,

A Train-the-Trainer class may be beneficial too.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Debra Kaelin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good Morning Jayson,

I would start by sending him to the LOTO Safety Council Seminar next Wednesday, February 19, 2014. Ed Baader knows the ins and outs of LOTO very well and this would be an excellent place to start. Well worth the $50 for the appx. 4 hour course. I will be attending with our new Maintenance Technician.

Debra Kaelin

Safety & Quality Systems Manager

Ever-Roll Specialties Co.

3988 Lawrenceville Dr