> A non-sequitur. The answer I am looking for involves those who actually
are pollinating thecanola and whose bee losses can therefore be directly
attributed to the neonics. It should be a very easy question to answer.

Unfortunately this question reflects such a total misunderstanding of
beekeeping in Alberta and which beekeepers are operating on treated fields
and why, that I have no idea where to start, especially when writing on a
phone.