Easy question, easy answer.  Ultrabreeze.  But loosen up your check book.  They are not cheap, about 28 quarts jars of honey.

The suit is so popular that some knock-offs and copycats have entered the scene, and those seem to be just as good (and cheaper).

If you told me I could not have my Ultrabreeze, I'd quit beekeeping.  Period.

Grant
Jackson, MO