Thank you for your detailed comments Juanse.  Sorry to be late in responding but when the rain is heavy my Internet connection takes shelter and we have had some rather heavy and persistent rain.

Your comments are actually very helpful to me and I can now think this through from a different perspective.  By November / December time I hope to have this in full swing.