Re: mite levels

When I did mite counts for NYS, my supervisor told me he stopped counting at 25. I usually stopped after 50. I have seem 80-100 from a half cup of bees doing an ether roll. I have since switched to Medhat's jar, because I have been told it is "more accurate". Frankly, as a technique, I prefer the ether roll for ease and economy, but either way works. I don't do powdered sugar, don't like it at all.

PLB