Thanks for mentioning, Barbara. This is so important. Also when considering
this med, keep in mind those new mothers who are at higher risk for
depression after delivery -- often the same ones with more risk for low
production, e.g. women who give birth preterm, mothers of multiples, etc.

--
Karen Gromada
www.karengromada.com/