I see more and more products being labeled as GMO free, like potato chips (even though there are no GMO potato varieties on the market).

This makes me wonder if most USA honey contains pollen from GMO crops and if in the market place would not be considered gmo free..

Has anyone seen any studies on the prevalence of GMO pollen in honey?  Probably depends on where you live....

I'm now on the lookout for "gmo free" honey labels on the shelf as yet another marketing pitch!