Hi all-
I used to have a link in my favorites to a photo gallery of breast presentations with notes relative to childbearing and lactation. I'm using a different computer now and don't have the link.  If anyone knows what I am referring to could you send me the link/ and/or post it on lactnet? thanks!
Kristen