Hi All,

It has come to my attention that a product called Bee Thrive is using my
name, and that of Dr. Eric Mussen, in their promotional materials.

I have sent them a cease and desist order.

I was contacted by them to find out how to set up a controlled trial, and
have proposed a suggested trial.  I have never used the product.

I have nothing to say about their product pro or con, as I know nothing
about it, other than that it uses humic and fulvic acids, and has been used
in livestock feeding.

Randy Oliver