Since we are talking formic acid here for negating pollen,....what about OZONE doing the same? Understand honey board recently sponsored some research with Logan lab for sanitizing insides of beehives from treatment contamination to include even coumaphos and fluvalinate even.......

If that strong what does it do to the bees food stored in the frames like pollen and honey and/or syrups?

That to be is the big question to add now I would think.......

Dee A. Lusby