MacBump <[log in to unmask]>:

# I was sure I had heard somewhere that breastmilk changes depending
on whether your child is a boy or a girl (now obviously I know it
changes from baby to baby, but I'm assuming this is a measurable
difference in milk for a boy versus for his sibling sister or
something along the lines).  Does anyone know if there is a reference
for this, and if so, where? #

I remember something like that, too, but I think the study was done on
animals - can't remember which ones though :( . Someone wrote about it
here on Lactnet.

Sanna-Mari
bf support group leader / Imetyksen tuki ry
Finland, Scandinavia