haven't heard any news about bf or relactation.

personal request: if i've ever sent you one of my handouts or assessment
forms please try to find it. i will later post an address and if anyone can
send me copies of my own stuff ! i will need it. also i may need a
'reference' for a job and cannot locate people (except one person) from my
job. so i may need some of you (listmothers) to 'vouch' for me in some way -
just brainstorming.
think of it - no resume', no medical records, no school records - we did
evacuate but you don't think of all of these things. i have photos and
videos but did not bring children's trophies etc.

also i *may* relocate to tupelo MS, nashville MS, birmingham AL, Alexandria
LA - if any of you know of these areas particulary schools and education
opportunities, medical services, and the BF/Women's services please email
me. This is so scary and want to make good decisions, even if just for a
year.

My children are 5th grade, 10th grade (honors/gifted) and one is
contemplating spinal surgery to correct kyphosis. tupelo is near memphis and
has a childrens hosp i am told. email privately so as not to clog the list.
forgive this request on lactnet.

thanks for all the emails, prayers, offers of help - dearly appreciated,
lactnet friends are dear.

hotel having a bbq and birthday cake for my kids, sept 2 and sept 4
birthdays.

Laurie Wheeler, IBCLC, MN, RN
New Orleans Louisiana, s.e. USA