Rene  says,

<<I have  never seen where the breasts are
filling, but nothing is coming out  (btw-she has NOT had breast surgery)
Any
advice would be greatly  appreciated.>>

I have had two moms that  had non-patent ducts.  There were no nipple pores.
The breasts filled  and nothing came out.  One of the mothers had flattish
looking nipples, and  this had happened w/ her first baby; the other had VERY
inverted nipples that  you couldn't get out at all.  The second mother was able
to get one drop at  a time, so I suspect she had one patent duct, the other
mother was unable to get  anything out.

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC, Wheaton IL
_www.lactationeducationconsultants.com_
(http://www.lactationeducationconsultants.com/)
"I  would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't,  than live my life as though there isn't, and die to find out there
is." -  Pascal