Hi there
I'm a bit confused about people being able to buy domperidone over the
counter from NZ.
I see in my drug reference that in NZ it is classified as a prescription
medicine - " ie can be supplied only on the prescription of a medical
practitioner, midwife or dentist".
Now, we have a thriving internet drug buying capability, but even with that
I thought you had to get a prescription. Certainly I've never asked anyone
to buy it over the counter here. I don't think it would be a bad thing to
get it without prescription, but I don't think the drug licensing laws allow
for it.

Fiona Hermann
midwife, IBCLC
Hamilton, NZ