Hi All,

We are in the market to replace the video we use for prenatal breastfeeding
class. I'd like to focus on the early days and "how to" rather than "why to"
although a brief overview with some of the latest statistics to the benefits
of nursing would be worth sharing.  Any suggestions? What are you all using?
Is there anything new out there?

LuAnn Smith RN,BSN,IBCLC
York, PA