Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:23:25 -0600
From: Jim & Winnie Mading <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ann Conlon-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Software for Pump Rentals

The TLC program (for The Lactation Consultant) is available with a
very useful rental tracking section.  It was used at the hospital I
just retired from and it served the purpose very well.  The only
other program we found kept good records while pumps were out, but
once returned, there was no permanent record of the rental.  Hence,
one could not get any statistical tracking.  The company is
InfoNation out of Verona WI.  They have exhibited at nearly every
ILCA Conference and I think they have had ads in JHL where you could
find out how to reach them.
I have no connection with this company other than having used the
program at work and been happy with it.
If you use if for LC records, I do suggest redoing the various
lists, including "probelms", "strategies" and "actions taken".   We
did not find the ones in the original program really met our needs,
but they were easy to modify.

Winnie