Speaking of celebrities, has anyone heard anything about how Paul
McCartney's new baby is fed?  The mother, Heather Mills McCartney, has had
breast reduction surgery, quite some time ago.  I know Paul and his first
wife were very health conscious, and suspect that he would be in favor of
breastfeeding.  I think Heather is the type who would make BFAR work, if she
set her mind to it.  She is quite a remarkable person!

Darillyn