DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING CRITICIZED PUBLICLY BY YOU.

Debbie Albert, Ph.D., IBCLC
Tampa, FL

In a message dated 11/12/03 7:19:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Date:    Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:44:59 +0100
From:    Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: calling all LCs, and everyone else too

Hi everyone,
The listmothers are as bothered as anyone that an ill-chosen, flippant
comment implying a connection between Holocaust and the current formula
tragedy in Israel, was posted to this list.  As you know, any subscriber may
post directly to the list and we only see the posts when you all do.  We are
waiting for the poster's response to our communication to her; meanwhile
it's nice to see others reacting in the same direction.  Still, it's enough
now.  Let's go back to topic.

We are really hoping to be able to avoid making this a monitored list, i.e.
that all posts would have to be approved by a listmother before going out to
the subscribers.  You can imagine what that would do to the amount of work
in running the list - ugh.

The listmothers deeply regret that this remark was posted, and I reiterate
that we are waiting for the poster's response to our private communication
to her, which was sent about 6 hours ago.

Sincerely
Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway