From: Michael Pfeiffer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 7:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Measuring (was: measuring 1937 Ford V/8-60's)

Fo a good discussion of Measurement in the Spanish California Period and
the smaller units of the Vara, go to the California Mission Studies
Asociation web pages in the Articles section entitled "Weights and
Measurmnents in the California Mission Period, Linear Measiurments Part I"
by Kenneth Pauley.  http://www.ca-missions.org/pauley.html

Smoke

Smoke (Michael A.) Pfeiffer, RPA
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests
605 West Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
(479) 968-2354  Ext. 233
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.