Hi All,
Just thought I would let the members know that I have found an extractor for
sale in the Big Rapids, Michigan area for sale if anyone is interested.   It
is, I am told by the owner, a 2 frame Stainless Steel extractor that has
only been used once.  I haven't seen it but if anyone is interested I will
go look at it and provide additional information.  I also can provide the
phone number of the owner, off list if anyone wants to contact him.  He has
the extractor, a smoker and some wooden ware and wants $100.00 for the whole
lot.

Coleene