I have just been asked to submit a "wish" list of books I would like our library to purchase.  I've seen the extensive bibliography on the SHA web site, and I have built up my own personal collection over the years. Would anyone like to share their personal favorites with me?

I would love to have some opinions and input from you all.

I will be looking for books that will assist me with the identification and time periods of mostly historic, but also prehistoric material culture.

thanks

Roberta Charpentier

Archaeology Lab Supervisor

Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center

110 Pequot Trail

Mashantucket, CT  06338

Phone:  860-396-6936

Fax:  860-396-6914