From: Daniel H. Weiskotten [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 8:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 55 gallon drums et al.

Wow, I've never in my life been called an elitist!  Quite the opposite in fact. Those that know me know that there is little that does not interest me.  As for being a snob of the early human world, 20th century material culture (besides Federal) is one of my loves, and my wife and I have a spent a considerable part of our income acquiring books and studies on innumerable facets of modern life.

My primary point, and to respond to Bob's comment that the public does not know what CRM is, is that the public does know about $$$$ and if they found out what CRM was doing with it they would have a coniption fit beyond comprehension and ALL OF US would be sunk.

106 is about determining significance, not reporting as if everything over 50 years is significant.  CRM folks should know best of all how to most effectively and efficiently use their resources, financial and otherwise.  If we cut off our head in the process, is that worth it?

        Dan W.