I too am excited over this new method.  I have already tried it on a child
whom I babysit for (he is adopted, hence the bottle) :)  He feeds much better
this way, less spit up, less need to burp, he seems relaxed.  I will be
teaching this in my bfdg and prenatal classes!

Cheryl Parrott, RN, BSN
The Breast Way
Kokomo, IN
Mom to Lexie, 3yrs, Rachel, Angel Baby 10-13-00
2002 IBCLC wannabe...finally