Pollen should be frozen not refrigerated.

Freezing kills both the mites and the moth eggs that fall into the pollen,
you can not see these with the naked eye but they are in there.

If you freeze it in an open container for a few days it will "freeze dry"
the pollen for a better product then put a lid on it and it will last
forever frozen.

I dry mine then clean it and some of it I put into capsules which sell
better and for a lot more money. (I grind it up before putting into
capsules.)

Hope this helps.

Don